Friday, March 5, 2010

Hehehe

It has been almost a year since the last time I wrote a blog. But I got lost in life and really didn't have the time for the Internet. But, since I, like the other 14 million people no longer have a job. I go to try to draw unemployment only to be told that I am not eligible to draw it until October of this year. Ha, so what to do with that. Good thing I had some money in the bank to cover some of the bills. But that will run out and I will not have any income if I cannot find a job. I have and will continue to look for a job.
Now, why things did not work out. Well, that woman who was my boss, was just the meanest, most hateful person I have ever had the pleasure to ever encounter. I learned a lot about myself and companies that really have to good personal ethics. But I cannot judge the way they choose to live their life. However I can judge how I was treated.
That is all I have for now. I will be back at some point I am sure that no one reads this and that is fine I am just going to write on here for my own sanity in this journey I will be taking in the months to come on looking for a job in a screwy economy.