Monday, April 13, 2009

Here I am, There I go.

It seems like with me and a few others I know time has just been slipping through our fingers. I haven't been here in a while. Work keeps me busy so I dont have personal time. Then personal life was really crazy until last week on Thursday when I dumped some un-needed weight (bad Boyfriend). I finally got the net at the house so I can actually blog now, if anyone really cares. I will try to sit down and write a real blog this week. I hope everyone is doing good and I hope everyone's Easter was great. Love everyone Hugs N Kisses.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Bad boyfriend huh? Well girl you so deserve a GREAT boyfriend and now there's the opportunity to find one!!! You will cause only good comes to good people, right?
Glad you got the internet at your house, and was so glad to see you posted again, yahoo!!!!
Have a great day!!! :)

Sherry said...

Hi long time no hear from. I so hope all is going well with you. I know I don't blog since I have been on facebook, geeze no time haha.
Just thinking of you and wanting to check up !!!!!