Thursday, October 2, 2008

Old House

Okay everyone I know this is going to be a little disturbing but, here we go. Yes everyone knows I have been and did find a new home. One more suitable for me and my family. The old house was so bad that I took pictures of it to cover my butt. Because my old land lord is saying she is going to take me to court. But I will get to that at a later date. I am really embarrassed to put these up but just tell me what you think.
My Moldy Nine West Shoe
The shower that was never fixed
The hole behind my shower in my closet
Upstairs attic that was falling in
Huge crack under front window
In the Kitchen Leaking water.

There are so many many more pictures. But I am the bad tenant. Really please I cannot tell. I am happy to say all things have been moved out and to my new house. I still have a long way to go, but it is finally out of there. I hope everyone is doing good.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is soooooooo much worse than it was when Chris and I lived there! Ugh! I am so glad you were finally able to leave. Oh, and, when are you gonna invite me over to see the new digs?? :)

Sherry said...

Thank goodness you found a new house! No one should have to live in those conditions and you are smart to take pictures of it. Snap pics of everything then let that landlord take you to court, girl you have all the evidence you need in pictures. You know what they say, pictures speak a thousand words!!!!
You are going to LOVE your new digs and I can't wait to see pics of it.