Friday, September 5, 2008

The Beauty

There are things in life that bring you a smile everyday. It maybe seeing a loved one, it maybe watching a child taking it's first steps, it maybe the excitement of your animals as you walk through the door. I think there are to many times other then not, that we take for granteed all the glorious things we all have in our lives that bring us joy. I think we get so wrapped up in the drama or stress of work, home, family & friends that we forget about the bigger picture.
We are here to live and love life. Not to always be boggled down by what is demanded of us as Americans. Yes, you have things that have to be done everyday. But why not learn to enjoy what you do. Why not learn to eliminate all the crap and see things for the simple nature that they are. I don't believe there are as many complicated situations as there are people who make them more complicated.
I prefer to live in simplicity, love to make things easy but also with lots of love. I think we need to quit looking at life as if all the wrong things while not allowing ourselves to see the good. If we are not happy with where we are in life, who really is to blame? Ourselves, we will never allow our lives to be anything other then what we are will to accept. I keep listening to my mother complain about how horrible her life has became. Well, like I told her you need to suck it up and deal with it. It would not be this way if it were not for the choices that you have made. I think people want to find someone else to blame for their lives being the way they are. Truth, your life is what you make of it. It is what you do. I heard the most awesome thing last night I would love to share with you all. So read this and enjoy your weekends.

"In The Beginning, We Make Our Habits. In The End, Our Habits Make us."
- Mark Capulet

3 comments:

Sherry said...

That is an awesome post!! So very true too. I know I look at everyone here and am so happy and thankful. I love to do for them, I never consider it work either. Caring for mama is a blessing to me. We still have her for that I am thankful. She needs constant caring and I do it because I WANT to and I LOVE to. She is the joy in all our lives too.
It's true habits do rule us, but it doesn't have to be that way.
I so love the way you think and go about your day. You are awesome!!

CPA Mom said...

Oh Cindi, AWESOME POST, I Agree with Sherry. If even a handful more people believed as you, what a truly wonderful world this would be. Thank you for this reminder of how life should be. Great quote! You continue to inspire me.

Sherry said...

Hi hope all is well with you. I keep checking your blog and no new entries.
Thinking about you!!!