Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tired

Im so sleepy today. Why? Really I have no idea. I don't feel like thinking I don't feel like listening to the non sense of the people I work with right now. I can't explain them and really dont have the energy to explain them.
Now, for a good note that has made me so excited. I have finally found another house to rent a nice house. I will be renting it from a friend of mines moma. So she is letting me paint it the colors I want. I have been there every day when I get off work to get it ready. I will be moving in in October. Which is really exciting. Here is a picture of the front of it.

I just can't wait to get there and start playing in the yard too. I will have more pictures once I start to do all that I want to do.
I know this has not been the greatest post but like I said I am so sleepy.
Hugs & Kisses!

3 comments:

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be Tinkerbell.

I was wondering where you disappeared to THIS TIME! That is a great looking house. Congratulations.

I know what you mean about being sleepy. I get that way when it is rainy outside.

Then again, you could be over-worked. Do you feel kind of 'out-of-balance'? If so, try a chakra meditation.

Have a great week and good luck on the house.

Sherry said...

OMG I LOVE that lil house, it's so you too!! I know you will be so happy there and have it just the way you want it. YAHOO
Sleepy??? MMM that's allowed I guess huh? :) Sometimes when you are tired the people around you just tick you off, it's like "what is wrong with these fools?" right? hahah heck I am that way just about everyday. I so need a "happy nappy" maybe that's what you need huh?
Have a good one!!

CPA Mom said...

One of the symptoms of depression is excessive sleepiness...are you o.k.?!? That is a beautiful little house - so exciting!