Friday, August 8, 2008

Hmmm

Im not really sure what to talk about. How this week has been strange. But how I am happy it is almost over. In the past week I have quit a friendship that was bringing way to much drama into my life. I think I do this thing ever couple of years. It is like a evaluation of me, my life, and the people in my life. I decide where do I want to go? What type of person am I wanting to be? What are my morals and values now that I have learned more about life, and so on. At this point when I start to do this I start to also look at the people who surround my life. My mom says (like tons of people) You are like those who you surround your self with. Well, this paticular person has been a friend for a long time, however he lies so much, that I was time & time again pulled into it. I decieded that I don't lie, so there for I don't want to be assoicated with someone who is nothing but a lie. I voiced how I felt and that is that. Sometimes it sucks to loose friends but it is better to know who you are and what you want. Eliminate what is not working in your life. Eliminate what is holding you back from reaching your whole potential.

I am not perfect by any means, but I am always trying to better myself as a human in this world. I don't need anymore then life it's self standing in my way. I do not go out and seek drama, so I really don't want it when it is placed in my lap.

So my letter of good bye to all the bad. It was nice and fun while it lasted but there comes a point where I have to be happy. Happy with myself, happy with my life. Yes it will be hard not to talk to you everyday. Yes it will be hard to not have you to lean on. At the same time I am like a cat I always land on my feet with a smile. So I wish you the best. The best is what I will become.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow that is an awesome post. So down to earth and all so very true. It's sad you have to say good bye to a friend, but on the other hand was he a "true" friend if he lies??
You have taken yet another step in the right direction to your happiness and for that I give you a huge "high five" and "hug"

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Wow, that really was an awsome post. You go girl.

Hey check out my new blog. I re-done it. Got a Tarot card reader at the end of it.

Havew a great weekend.

CPA Mom said...

Good on you girl! Getting rid of negative people in our lives should be ALL our goals. I'm proud of you for taking this difficult but necessary step.